Covid-19 has changed the complete dynamics of Insurance Sector globally. It has forced the sector to adopt technology overnight. Digital transformation has brought in lot many changes in dealing with customers as well as in the day to day operations of the company.
2nd National Insurtech Connect 2021 is the congress of professionals, domain experts, policy makers, academia & Industry. They will discuss and deliberate on how insurtech is reshaping the Insurance sector rapidly and the way forward.
Co-founder and CTO
Symbo India Insurance Broking Limited
Managing Director & Principal Officer
SecureNow Insurance Broker Pvt. Ltd.
Chief Strategy Officer
India First Life Insurance
President & Head – Technology
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
Executive Vice President & Head of Operations
Tata AIA Life Insurance
Chief Risk Officer
Tata AIG General Insurance Company Ltd.
Co-Founder & Director
Chief Information Security Officer
Future Generali India Insurance Company Ltd.
Chief Operating Officer
Visista Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd
Head of Financial Services & Professions Group
Aon India Insurance Brokers Private Limited
Co-Founder & CTO
Quickinsure Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd.
Chief Risk Officer
Canara HSBC OBC Life Insurance
|10:30 AM – 10:35 AM||Welcome Address by B2B Infomedia|
|10:35 AM – 10:50 AM||Inaugural Speech|
|10:50 AM - 11:05 AM||Technical Presentation I|
|11:05 AM – 11:20 AM||Technical Presentation II|
|11:20 AM – 12:20 PM||Panel Discussion I: Leveraging Intelligent Automation Spectrum for Insurance Industry
• How AI & RPA is changing insurance sector?
• Latest developments in the area of Intelligent Automation
• What are burning issues & challenges of Intelligent Automation?
|12:20 PM – 12:35 PM||Technical Presentation III|
|12:35 PM – 12:50 PM||Technical Presentation IV|
|12:50 PM – 01:50 PM||Panel Discussion II: Data Mining & Advanced Analytics for Personalized Customer Experiences
• Enriching Customer Experiences
• Competitive advantages
• Issues & challenges for Data Mining & Analytics
|01:50 PM – 02:05 PM||Technical Presentation V|
|02:05 PM – 03:05 PM||Panel Discussion III: The Future Trends of Tailor Made Insurance Plans
• Catering of specific requirements
• Moving beyond conventional sales
• Increasing sales in volume
• Mitigating the huge risk
|03:05 PM – 04:05 PM||Panel Discussion IV: Heavily Digitized & Personalized World Vulnerability: Cyber Security Threats for Insurance Industry
• Data theft and ransomware
• Prevention is better than cure; How to detect the fraud at an early stage?
• How the security framework without any loopholes should be?
• How the right accountability to be established post any fraudulent activity?
• Fraud leads to operational risk which may take company down; how to nip in the bud?
|04:05 PM – 04:10 PM||Closing Remarks & End of the Summit|